Marketing and Sales Intern Position
We are seeking a Marketing and Sales intern. This individual will receive a unique opportunity to learn about all aspects of publishing in a small, independent environment.
Sales and marketing responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the implementation of our annual marketing strategy for all books
- Creating all marketing and promotional material including catalogues, book flyers, publicity, advertisements, and award submissions
- Assisting in the creation and tracking of all marketing campaigns
- Assisting in the maintenance of our CRM database
- Assisting in organizing all event and conference logistics
- Executing and maintaining a social media presence across all platforms
- Coordinating all book mailing
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player, who has excellent communication and organizational skills, is comfortable managing work flow on a number of projects, and is familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
We are committed to fostering a culture grounded in diversity and inclusiveness. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous people, persons with a disability, racially visible persons, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and all candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our press.