Publisher’s Representative (maternity leave contract) – Canadian Scholars/Women’s Press
Canadian Scholars/Women’s Press is looking for a highly motivated individual with strong communication and organizational skills to assume the position of Publisher’s Representative. This is a maternity leave contract position and is based out of our downtown Toronto office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Marketing and selling CS products and services to the academic community through direct contact by telephone, in person, email campaigns, and through use of printed marketing materials.
- Maintaining proactive customer service with faculty members.
- Updating and maintaining the CS CRM database.
- Coordinating exam and desk copy mailings.
- Organizing and attending conferences, displays, and other events at which CS products will be marketed.
- Other duties in support of CS Books’ publishing program as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Management of CS Books.
- An undergraduate degree
- Sales and marketing experience would be an asset
- 1-2 years’ experience in academic book publishing would be an asset
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience. Please submit applications in one pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 7th, 2018. Canadian Scholars/Women’s Press is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.